Re: [torchwood] MD

    Message 1 of 46 , Mar 31 8:41 AM
      Unfortunately because it was first aired on STARZ - when it goes to BBC
      America [I have no idea how long Starz retained broadcast rights and
      then BBCA would have to negotiate to air the MD eps] they'll be editing
      it for time as there are commercial breaks on BBCA.

      pfyre

      /A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though
      he knows that you are slightly cracked. /Robert Meltzer

      On 3/31/2012 11:37 AM, sem wrote:
      > I just remember seeing them in unfamiliar surroundings (Jack) and wondering
      > what it was, and the online channel guide said Torchwood: Miracle Day, so I
      > changed the channel. I remember being pissed off cos it was on TV but I
      > didn't have my DVD yet.
      >
      > I swear. Haven't seen it since, though. Could have been an advert? Doesn't
      > really matter anyway. I'm sure they'll get around to showing it.

    • kaki_four
      Message 46 of 46 , Sep 17, 2013
        I am so enjoying this discussion. I can't stand Gwen, never could for all the reasons listed - mean, selfish, but touted as perfect. I think I could have handled the mean and selfish if she'd not been considered wonderful, if she;d had some redeeming characteristic.

        I haven;t seen Even in much, so no comments from me on that.

        I too wonder what made RTD fall for her and mess up the show so badly. I still miss Ianto, but after all these years I'm finally reading Janto again.

        Did not watch MD again; once was enough. I am watching the eps from the 1st two seasons that I have saved.

        Kaki

        ---- "pfyre@..." <pfyre@...> wrote:
        > The truth behind the origins of 'Torchwood' or 'Excalibur' as it was originally titled when first pedaled to TPTB at the BBC by RTD has been discussed, dissected, debated and bandied about since pretty much since Torchwood premiered on BBC3.

        big snip