Re: [torchwood] MD

    Message 1 of 46 , Mar 31, 2012
      hmmm then your BBC America is different from the one I get [I live in
      western NY state and have Time-Warner Cable] - as I have my DVR set to
      record Torchwood any day, any time on BBC America and I've only ever had
      it indicate the earlier seasons stuff....

      on the BBC America site it only lists eps from seasons 1 & 2 being aired
      on their schedule

      pfyre

      /A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though
      he knows that you are slightly cracked. /Robert Meltzer

      On 3/31/2012 11:05 AM, sem wrote:
      > I was surprised, but it def was MD on BBCA. Maybe it was a fluke or just the
      > first episode or what, but it was definitely not the previous seasons, as
      > I've watched those many, many times. This was new to me. I didn't watch it.
      >
      > Maybe it was a dream. Ha.
      >
      > Catzy

    • kaki_four
      Message 46 of 46 , Sep 17, 2013
        I am so enjoying this discussion. I can't stand Gwen, never could for all the reasons listed - mean, selfish, but touted as perfect. I think I could have handled the mean and selfish if she'd not been considered wonderful, if she;d had some redeeming characteristic.

        I haven;t seen Even in much, so no comments from me on that.

        I too wonder what made RTD fall for her and mess up the show so badly. I still miss Ianto, but after all these years I'm finally reading Janto again.

        Did not watch MD again; once was enough. I am watching the eps from the 1st two seasons that I have saved.

        Kaki

        ---- "pfyre@..." <pfyre@...> wrote:
        > The truth behind the origins of 'Torchwood' or 'Excalibur' as it was originally titled when first pedaled to TPTB at the BBC by RTD has been discussed, dissected, debated and bandied about since pretty much since Torchwood premiered on BBC3.

        big snip