Re: [torchwood] MD

    Message 1 of 46 , Mar 30, 2012
      actually they've been showing the early seasons of Torchwood on BBCA
      just recently - I don't think they've gotten the rights to show Miracle
      Day yet

      pfyre

      /A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though
      he knows that you are slightly cracked. /Robert Meltzer

      On 3/30/2012 7:20 PM, sem wrote:
      > Finally. from Amazon
      >

      > "Hello,
      >

      > We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed on December 10, 2011:
      >

      > "Torchwood: Miracle Day"
      >
      > Estimated arrival date: April 09, 2012 - April 13, 2012"
      >

      > They've been showing it on BBCA, but I wanted to see it uncut (haven't seen
      > it at all, yet). And before anyone says it's not really worth it, I ordered
      > it almost 4 months ago and goddammit I'm anxious to see it! When was it
      > first broadcast, anyway? Does anyone remember?
      >

      > Catzy
    • kaki_four
      Message 46 of 46 , Sep 17, 2013
        I am so enjoying this discussion. I can't stand Gwen, never could for all the reasons listed - mean, selfish, but touted as perfect. I think I could have handled the mean and selfish if she'd not been considered wonderful, if she;d had some redeeming characteristic.

        I haven;t seen Even in much, so no comments from me on that.

        I too wonder what made RTD fall for her and mess up the show so badly. I still miss Ianto, but after all these years I'm finally reading Janto again.

        Did not watch MD again; once was enough. I am watching the eps from the 1st two seasons that I have saved.

        Kaki

        ---- "pfyre@..." <pfyre@...> wrote:
        > The truth behind the origins of 'Torchwood' or 'Excalibur' as it was originally titled when first pedaled to TPTB at the BBC by RTD has been discussed, dissected, debated and bandied about since pretty much since Torchwood premiered on BBC3.

        big snip