Re: [torchwood] looking for Captain's blog

  • Robert A. Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2012
      At 13:40 -0700 on 03/25/2012, Jessica wrote about [torchwood] looking
      for Captain's blog:

      >Hi everyone,
      >Poking my head out because I recently started rewatching the series,
      >and I recall hearing somewhere that there was a Captain's blog
      >online with Jack's comments on events. I really wanted to read it,
      >but I can't find it. Every search I do brings up the bbc america
      >site, but I can't find it there or anywhere else. So, I was hoping
      >that one of you would either know an active link or have them saved.
      >Hope someone can help and thanks in advance.
      >
      >Jessica

      It was on the BBC-UK site which was blocked from the US and was not
      copied to the BBCA site. The BBC-UK URL (if you want to see what IS
      there from the US) is http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw (Doctor Who)
      and http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006m8ln (Torchwood). The
      Torchwood site has been redesigned with all the old content (such as
      the Blog) removed. Copies of that version of the site MIGHT be
      viewable via the WayBackMachine archive site.