A pictorial tribute to birthday boy John Barrowman

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2012
      from afterelton.com

      A pictorial tribute to birthday boy John Barrowman

      Posted by snicks <http://www.afterelton.com/user/275> on March 11, 2009

      Two score and two years ago a woman in Glasgow, Scotland gave one last
      push, and an acting/singing/dancing gay star was born! Yes, it's *John
      Barrowman*'s birthday today, and we thought the /Torchwood/ star
      deserved some recognition.

      You're probably thinking "doesn't he get enough recognition on
      AfterElton.com?" Sadly, we've been neglecting him lately in favor of a
      /younger and American acting/singing/dancing gay favorite who shall
      remain nameless/. But no more!

      Join us as we stroll down memory lane with John ...

      <http://www.afterelton.com/blog/snicks/a-pictorial-tribute-to-birthday-boy-john-barrowman>

      --

      pfyre

      /"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who
      is Youer than You." /- Dr. Seuss