Re: [torchwood] Re: Season 4: American vs British TV

  • R Hall
    Message 1 of 45 , Feb 4, 2012
      Who might "they" be, as if I didn't already know!  I don't know exactly why Miracle Day was not good, but I doubt anyone can blame it on just one person or one country.

      Can those of us who think MD was bad just agree on that and stop placing blame??  That season is in the past, and we may not get any more seasons of  Torchwood.  If you have the first three seasons on DVD or whatever, just watch those and enjoy what Torchwood was then.

      Yes, my reply is quite "late."  Stuff happens....

      Robbie

    • Tim hunt
      Message 45 of 45 , Feb 8, 2012
         so no season 5 of torchwood