Re: [torchwood] Re: Season 4: American vs British TV

  • R Hall
    Message 1 of 45 , Feb 4, 2012
      Got way behind on my Torchwood list e-mail....

      Excuse me?  American distortion??  Miracle Day was definitely distorted, but I wouldn't blame that totally on us Americans.  The American First Amendment is pro-free speech. Are you American?  Whether or not you are, you should take care upon whom you heap blame.  JMO....

      Robbie

    • Tim hunt
      Message 45 of 45 , Feb 8, 2012
         so no season 5 of torchwood