Re: [torchwood] This is very sad

  • Amanda
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2012
      maybe some of the Torchwood characters, really just Jack, could do a stint on Doctor Who. I would LOVE to have Jack meet the new Doctor and see the new Tardis. Could be tons of fun:) Wasn't it Moffat that first wrote Jack in Doctor Who?
      Amanda

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2012
        Russell and his partner are in my thoughts and prayers as well. At this point, taking care of Andrew is his number one priority, and if Steven Moffatt should decide to do something to keep Torchwood going for the fans that's all well and good, but I'd really rather not have RTD trying to work and take care of his partner at the same time. Let someone else take the reins for a time.

        Steph

        Son, I'm 59 years old, I was mayor of this town since the Carter administration, I'm a retired Army Ranger, and I'm a combat veteran. Of course I asked your mother. -- Johnston Green, "Jericho"

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2012
          omg thats so sad i hope that Andrew gets better well we'll miss Russell
          while hes off but its nice that hes takin the time to care for Andrew
          -M