Re: [torchwood] They lost it!

  • John
    Message 1 of 35 , Jan 10, 2012
      You haven't received it because they haven't determined a released date for
      the title in the US yet. Amazon are taking preorders but have not
      received a release date yet.

      John

      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 11, 2012
        Then whatever I ordered from Amazon UK was not a DVD.  My DVD is US compatible only.   I'm not in a hurry to get the S4 DVD, if I get it at all, so I can wait until it's released here and then make up my mind.

        Thanks for the reminder, Lynn.

        Robbie