They lost it!

  • sem
    Message 1 of 35 , Jan 10, 2012
      Got this email from amazon regarding TW:MD. No idea what's going on there.

      catzy

      We're still trying to obtain the following item[s] you ordered on December
      10, 2011.

      "Torchwood: Miracle Day"

      We will make every effort to get the delayed item(s) to you as soon as
      possible. If there are other items in your order, they'll be shipped
      according to the delivery estimates listed in the order details in Your
      Account at no additional cost.

      If your shipment arrives too late, you may either refuse delivery or return
      it to us for a refund. For returns instructions, please visit our Returns
      Center.
    • R Hall
      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 11, 2012
        Then whatever I ordered from Amazon UK was not a DVD.  My DVD is US compatible only.   I'm not in a hurry to get the S4 DVD, if I get it at all, so I can wait until it's released here and then make up my mind.

        Thanks for the reminder, Lynn.

        Robbie