RE: [torchwood] Re: Season 4: American vs British TV

  • sem
    Message 1 of 45 , Nov 17, 2011
      They're doing film remakes from a lot of tv shows in the US. Most are crap
      (I never go) but not sure how a DW film would be received over here. I hope
      it's not the Red Dwarf curse of casting an American as the Doctor as they
      tried with a US boot of the series. The whole thing is ill-conceived. There
      must be better ways of making money.

      Back to Torchwood: Just finished a marathon of 1&2 and CoE. Fabulous stuff.
      Made me realize how tight those series were. I haven't seen MD, but will buy
      it when it's released. I hope it doesn't balls up my perceptions. But
      nothing can take away from the Beeb productions! At least we'll always have
      those. And we can thank RTD for giving us that.

      Catzy

      Message 45 of 45 , Feb 8, 2012
         so no season 5 of torchwood