Re: [torchwood] Re: Season 4: American vs British TV

  • girlfriendteri@aol.com
    Message 1 of 45 , Nov 13, 2011
      That's like saying film Law and Order UK in the US,it's a American show .
      Maybe when Torchwood was blown up that was RTD way of ending it in England.
      Maybe BBC should have made that part of the deal that it had to stay in
      England. Or maybe RTD wanted to film over here,we will never know. At least
      Starz kept Jack, when Fox was going to do it at first, they wanted a all
      American cast.

      Teri

      In a message dated 11/13/2011 11:59:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      accstuff@... writes:

      Then have Starz film it in the UK. That way it has the budget in the right
      setting, and everyone is happy.

      "And Buffy Stakes Edward.....The End"
      - From T-shirt seen at Comic Con
      Donald Tennant - US2002045702