Re: [torchwood] Re: More TW/etc on STARZ

  • Bill Skoros
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 7, 2011
      I hope they don't plane to leave the series as is and never finish it!

      That would suck so much...

      Bill S.

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 8, 2011
        If they are cancelling Torchwood then I hope it's not the end of Captain Jack Harkness and we will at least see him in a future Doctor Who story.

      • girlfriendteri@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 8, 2011
          I read the CEO of Starz was very happy with the ratings. He also said he
          ready to do another Torchwood with Captain Jack. The only thing holding it up
          is Davis he is to busy with his new series for Showtime. He has no time
          right now for Torchwood. Like I said before hope he didn't use Torchwood just
          to get his foot in the door.
          Teri

          > That would suck so much...
          > Bill S.