Re: [torchwood] Re: More TW/etc on STARZ

  • Daren :)
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 7, 2011
      I'm enrolled in the Doctor Who newsgroup aswell and from what they've posted online with various links to interviews with Julie Gardener, Torchwood is not going to be made anymore as far as she knows and Russell T Davies who has been very silent since MD finished airing has only mentioned that he wished he put a few Aliens in the show to make it more interesting

      The rumour was that if MD was a success the second series on Starz would have Starred Rex with an all American crew ( but thank God that never happened )

      Daren

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 7, 2011
        I hope they don't plane to leave the series as is and never finish it!

        That would suck so much...

        Bill S.

        I'm enrolled in the Doctor Who newsgroup aswell and from what they've posted online with various links to interviews with Julie Gardener, Torchwood is not going to be made anymore as far as she knows and Russell T Davies who has been very silent since MD finished airing has only mentioned that he wished he put a few Aliens in the show to make it more interesting

        The rumour was that if MD was a success the second series on Starz would have Starred Rex with an all American crew ( but thank God that never happened )

        Daren

        Did they ever finish the current story line?

        The last episode I watched was the Blood line. Stars has it being shown again around Dec. 11th. Will the rest of the series continue then?

        Anyone know?

        Thanks,
        Bill S.

        --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, dizzheart@... wrote:

        > Nothing's been announced. Bound to be another year at least.
        >
        > Janice
        >

        > In a message dated 10/27/2011 6:16:38 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
        > CharlesSGalloway@... writes:
        >
        > Hi,
        >
        > When is there going to be more TW on STARZ please; I'd like to drop the
        > STARZ if it's going to be a few months.
        >
        > Charles
        > North Carolina

        Pacific Daylight Time,
        > CharlesSGalloway@... writes:
        >
        > Hi,
        >
        > When is there going to be more TW on STARZ please; I'd like to drop the
        > STARZ if it's going to be a few months.
        >
        > Charles
        > North Carolina

      • Michael
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 8, 2011
          If they are cancelling Torchwood then I hope it's not the end of Captain Jack Harkness and we will at least see him in a future Doctor Who story.

        • girlfriendteri@aol.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 8, 2011
            I read the CEO of Starz was very happy with the ratings. He also said he
            ready to do another Torchwood with Captain Jack. The only thing holding it up
            is Davis he is to busy with his new series for Showtime. He has no time
            right now for Torchwood. Like I said before hope he didn't use Torchwood just
            to get his foot in the door.
            Teri

            > That would suck so much...
            > Bill S.