Re: More TW/etc on STARZ

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 28, 2011
      When are they going to air the rest of the current season is what I want to know...

      Bill S.

      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, Charles S Galloway <CharlesSGalloway@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > When is there going to be more TW on STARZ please; I'd like to drop the STARZ if it's going to be a few months.
      >
      > Charles
      > North Carolina

    • Bill
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 31, 2011
        Did they ever finish the current story line?

        The last episode I watched was the Blood line. Stars has it being shown again around Dec. 11th. Will the rest of the series continue then?

        Anyone know?

        Thanks,
        Bill S.

        --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, dizzheart@... wrote:

        > Nothing's been announced. Bound to be another year at least.
        >
        > Janice
        >

        > In a message dated 10/27/2011 6:16:38 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
        > CharlesSGalloway@... writes:
        >
        > Hi,
        >
        > When is there going to be more TW on STARZ please; I'd like to drop the
        > STARZ if it's going to be a few months.
        >
        > Charles
        > North Carolina

      • Daren :)
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 7, 2011
          I'm enrolled in the Doctor Who newsgroup aswell and from what they've posted online with various links to interviews with Julie Gardener, Torchwood is not going to be made anymore as far as she knows and Russell T Davies who has been very silent since MD finished airing has only mentioned that he wished he put a few Aliens in the show to make it more interesting

          The rumour was that if MD was a success the second series on Starz would have Starred Rex with an all American crew ( but thank God that never happened )

          Daren

          Did they ever finish the current story line?

          The last episode I watched was the Blood line. Stars has it being shown again around Dec. 11th. Will the rest of the series continue then?

          Anyone know?

          Thanks,
          Bill S.

          --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, dizzheart@... wrote:

          > Nothing's been announced. Bound to be another year at least.
          >
          > Janice
          >

          > In a message dated 10/27/2011 6:16:38 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
          > CharlesSGalloway@... writes:
          >
          > Hi,
          >
          > When is there going to be more TW on STARZ please; I'd like to drop the
          > STARZ if it's going to be a few months.
          >
          > Charles
          > North Carolina

        • Bill Skoros
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 7, 2011
            I hope they don't plane to leave the series as is and never finish it!

            That would suck so much...

            Bill S.

            I'm enrolled in the Doctor Who newsgroup aswell and from what they've posted online with various links to interviews with Julie Gardener, Torchwood is not going to be made anymore as far as she knows and Russell T Davies who has been very silent since MD finished airing has only mentioned that he wished he put a few Aliens in the show to make it more interesting

            The rumour was that if MD was a success the second series on Starz would have Starred Rex with an all American crew ( but thank God that never happened )

            Daren

            Did they ever finish the current story line?

            The last episode I watched was the Blood line. Stars has it being shown again around Dec. 11th. Will the rest of the series continue then?

            Anyone know?

            Thanks,
            Bill S.

            --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, dizzheart@... wrote:

            > Nothing's been announced. Bound to be another year at least.
            >
            > Janice
            >

            > In a message dated 10/27/2011 6:16:38 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
            > CharlesSGalloway@... writes:
            >
            > Hi,
            >
            > When is there going to be more TW on STARZ please; I'd like to drop the
            > STARZ if it's going to be a few months.
            >
            > Charles
            > North Carolina

            Pacific Daylight Time,
            > CharlesSGalloway@... writes:
            >
            > Hi,
            >
            > When is there going to be more TW on STARZ please; I'd like to drop the
            > STARZ if it's going to be a few months.
            >
            > Charles
            > North Carolina

          • Michael
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 8, 2011
              If they are cancelling Torchwood then I hope it's not the end of Captain Jack Harkness and we will at least see him in a future Doctor Who story.

            • girlfriendteri@aol.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 8, 2011
                I read the CEO of Starz was very happy with the ratings. He also said he
                ready to do another Torchwood with Captain Jack. The only thing holding it up
                is Davis he is to busy with his new series for Showtime. He has no time
                right now for Torchwood. Like I said before hope he didn't use Torchwood just
                to get his foot in the door.
                Teri

                > That would suck so much...
                > Bill S.