More TW/etc on STARZ

  • Charles S Galloway
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 27, 2011
      Hi,

      When is there going to be more TW on STARZ please; I'd like to drop the STARZ if it's going to be a few months.

      Charles
      North Carolina

    • dizzheart@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 27, 2011
        Nothing's been announced. Bound to be another year at least.

        Janice

      • girlfriendteri@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 27, 2011
          The head of Starz , said they were very happy with ratings. Would love to
          do more Torchwood. But it's all up to Davis. Who is doing a new show for
          Showtime about gays. Just hope Davis didn't use Torchwood to get his foot in
          door over here.

          Teri

            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 28, 2011
              When are they going to air the rest of the current season is what I want to know...

              Bill S.

              --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, Charles S Galloway <CharlesSGalloway@...> wrote:

              > Hi,
              >
              > When is there going to be more TW on STARZ please; I'd like to drop the STARZ if it's going to be a few months.
              >
              > Charles
              > North Carolina

            • Bill
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 31, 2011
                Did they ever finish the current story line?

                The last episode I watched was the Blood line. Stars has it being shown again around Dec. 11th. Will the rest of the series continue then?

                Anyone know?

                Thanks,
                Bill S.

                --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, dizzheart@... wrote:

                > Nothing's been announced. Bound to be another year at least.
                >
                > Janice
                >

                > In a message dated 10/27/2011 6:16:38 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
                > CharlesSGalloway@... writes:
                >
                > Hi,
                >
                > When is there going to be more TW on STARZ please; I'd like to drop the
                > STARZ if it's going to be a few months.
                >
                > Charles
                > North Carolina

              • Daren :)
                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 7, 2011
                  I'm enrolled in the Doctor Who newsgroup aswell and from what they've posted online with various links to interviews with Julie Gardener, Torchwood is not going to be made anymore as far as she knows and Russell T Davies who has been very silent since MD finished airing has only mentioned that he wished he put a few Aliens in the show to make it more interesting

                  The rumour was that if MD was a success the second series on Starz would have Starred Rex with an all American crew ( but thank God that never happened )

                  Daren

                  Did they ever finish the current story line?

                  The last episode I watched was the Blood line. Stars has it being shown again around Dec. 11th. Will the rest of the series continue then?

                  Anyone know?

                  Thanks,
                  Bill S.

                  --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, dizzheart@... wrote:

                  > Nothing's been announced. Bound to be another year at least.
                  >
                  > Janice
                  >

                  > In a message dated 10/27/2011 6:16:38 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
                  > CharlesSGalloway@... writes:
                  >
                  > Hi,
                  >
                  > When is there going to be more TW on STARZ please; I'd like to drop the
                  > STARZ if it's going to be a few months.
                  >
                  > Charles
                  > North Carolina

                • Bill Skoros
                  Message 8 of 11 , Nov 7, 2011
                    I hope they don't plane to leave the series as is and never finish it!

                    That would suck so much...

                    Bill S.

                    I'm enrolled in the Doctor Who newsgroup aswell and from what they've posted online with various links to interviews with Julie Gardener, Torchwood is not going to be made anymore as far as she knows and Russell T Davies who has been very silent since MD finished airing has only mentioned that he wished he put a few Aliens in the show to make it more interesting

                    The rumour was that if MD was a success the second series on Starz would have Starred Rex with an all American crew ( but thank God that never happened )

                    Daren

                    Did they ever finish the current story line?

                    The last episode I watched was the Blood line. Stars has it being shown again around Dec. 11th. Will the rest of the series continue then?

                    Anyone know?

                    Thanks,
                    Bill S.

                    --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, dizzheart@... wrote:

                    > Nothing's been announced. Bound to be another year at least.
                    >
                    > Janice
                    >

                    > In a message dated 10/27/2011 6:16:38 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
                    > CharlesSGalloway@... writes:
                    >
                    > Hi,
                    >
                    > When is there going to be more TW on STARZ please; I'd like to drop the
                    > STARZ if it's going to be a few months.
                    >
                    > Charles
                    > North Carolina

                    Pacific Daylight Time,
                    > CharlesSGalloway@... writes:
                    >
                    > Hi,
                    >
                    > When is there going to be more TW on STARZ please; I'd like to drop the
                    > STARZ if it's going to be a few months.
                    >
                    > Charles
                    > North Carolina

                  • Michael
                    Message 9 of 11 , Nov 8, 2011
                      If they are cancelling Torchwood then I hope it's not the end of Captain Jack Harkness and we will at least see him in a future Doctor Who story.

                    • girlfriendteri@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 11 , Nov 8, 2011
                        I read the CEO of Starz was very happy with the ratings. He also said he
                        ready to do another Torchwood with Captain Jack. The only thing holding it up
                        is Davis he is to busy with his new series for Showtime. He has no time
                        right now for Torchwood. Like I said before hope he didn't use Torchwood just
                        to get his foot in the door.
                        Teri

                        > That would suck so much...
                        > Bill S.