Re: [torchwood] Miracle Day...SPOILERS

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2011
      On 10/1/2011 1:15 AM, Paul Mannering wrote:
      > SPOILERS
      > SPOILERS
      > SPOILERS
      > SPOILERS
      > SPOILERS
      > SPOILERS
      > SPOILERS
      > SPOILERS
      > SPOILERS
      > SPOILERS
      > SPOILERS
      > SPOILERS
      > SPOILERS
      > SPOILERS
      > SPOILERS
      > SPOILERS
      > SPOILERS
      > SPOILERS
      > SPOILERS
      > SPOILERS
      > SPOILERS
      > SPOILERS
      > SPOILERS
      >

      > I know it's finished in the civilised parts of the world. But in New Zealand
      > we are quite some distance behind you and have seen the episode with the
      > categorising of people and the Miracle rally this week.
      >
      > I have carefully avoided posts about the series because I haven't seen it
      > yet - but I did pick up that some people *really* didn't like the way the
      > story was unfolding.
      >
      > So far - I'm enjoying it. It's quite different from the usual Torchwood
      > fare. Some aliens (like in Children of Earth) would have been great - but
      > humans on their own are mysterious and nasty foes.
      >
      > It's a shame the female doctor got cooked. She was hot... :-/

      There is quite a division of opinions among fans of 'Torchwood' not
      precisely along the lines of old vs new or even UK vs US, etc.

      I say - glad to have someone else onboard with enjoying the show as it
      played out. Personally I would've loved it a bit more perhaps if the
      storyline had been tightened up a bit more especially in the first 4 or
      5 eps but I still loved it overall AND I loved John's portrayal of this
      very different Jack Harkness.

      jmo

      pfyre

      */"I'm so tired…. This mortal life it hurts so much." /*

      --Torchwood: Miracle Day episode 9 The Gathering
    • Lauren Qualtrough
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 17, 2011
        Thought I was up on all things Torchwood - but I guess not. My sister sent me a bunch of TW related merchandise for my birthday. One of them was a key chain with the saying " I blame Barrowman". Anyone know what that means or is related to?

        Thanks