Re: Re : [torchwood] Americanization of Torchwood - No Spoilers

  • leanne1672@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 14, 2011
      There's also the cultural feel that's different. I lived in both America (as I am an American) and I lived in England for a year. There's a different energy to Britain. It's more relaxed. Sentences in Britain end with questions to encourage communication. The emphasis is on the "we" not the "I." Such as "Wow it's hot out there, innit?" It's a different feel and MD FELT American.