Re: [torchwood] Torchwood filming in Cardiff this week

  • Patrick Power
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2006
      Coolness. I am looking forward to Torchwood a lot.

      welshjohnny <gothamjack@...> wrote:
      Hi all,
      just thought I'd mention that they were filming in Cardiff city centre
      very late on Monday night - about 3am when I drove past them.
      I did see Captain Jack (in his greatcoat) jigging around while waiting
      for his cue, and lots of extras standing around freezing their bottoms
      off. Well, it is only May, and it was bloody cold that night!

      Patrick Power
      http://BugEyedMonsterSociety.bravehost.com

      American Whovian: A Site for U.S. Doctor Who Fans
      http://americanwhovian.bravehost.com/

    • giant.squid@virgin.net
      Message 2 of 4 , May 11, 2006

        I was quite surprised to hear that Mickey from DW is writing an episode of Torchwood asmy old chum Si Spencer who's previously written Grange Hill and Eastenders for TV and Hunter:Life During War Time for Vertigo.

        Will

      • Patrick Power
        Message 3 of 4 , May 13, 2006
          I will be looking for this one to make it here to the U.S. almost as much as I waited for Doctor Who.