Re: [torchwood] Re: 'Torchwood: Miracle Day' Episode 10 **** UK Trailer Offers More Spoilers.

    Message 1 of 33 , Sep 6, 2011
      n 9/6/2011 7:38 PM, Amazon X wrote:
      > Spoiler at the end
      >

      > ________________________________

      actually you want even better confirmation? look very very close at this
      pic:
      <http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/1823/bloodline4b.jpg>

      Jack is healed - beneath the section of shirt that is bloody - his skin
      is smooth and blemish free!

      pfyre

      */"I'm so tired…. This mortal life it hurts so much." /*

      --Torchwood: Miracle Day episode 9 The Gathering
    • Lori
      Message 33 of 33 , Sep 7, 2011
        Please...I'm right there with you on this. Why they insist on showing this now before every ep is ridiculous. Cant' we just see normal beginning and the the ep? I'm already getting tired of her.

        Lori