Hi pfyre

  • BJ bj
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2011
      Hi pfyre,

      May I just say thankyou for all the screen caps and trailers you have put up for us. I can't honestly say I have looked at every one of them, but those that I have looked at I have liked very much.

      I too like Miracle Day. True, some of the episodes are really B.I.N material (brain in neutral) but I agree, the latter eps have picked up nicely. It's not like the old Torchwood which I adored, but things change and Torchwood is no exception, after all, if everything stayed the same life would be very boring!

      Thanks again

      BJ.