Re: [torchwood] Re: Episode 9 : The Gathering

  • kaki4@nc.rr.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 5, 2011
      I don't mind folks saying it's too American, but I do wish that comment would come with an explanation. What is bothering thoe folks? I'm American, but I watch a lot of British shows. To me the biggest differences are the more open discussions of sex (which TW still has), prettier people (that';s something I don't like about typical US shows, but TW already had pretty people), the accents (if that's the problem, I think that's silly, but it's ok if it bothers others), umm