Re: [torchwood] Series finale speculation

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2011
      Gwen already snapped over Rhys's death - recall the rebellion of her and
      the team in The End of Days - finale for season/series 1.

      Frankly EVERYONE with the exception of dear old Gwen has had huge losses
      and sacrifices. I don't see her father as a category 1 as a sacrifice -
      he would've died right off if MD hadn't happened and was given a few
      extra weeks as category 2 until Gwen tried to 'rescue' him and cause his
      decline into category 1.

      If facing The Blessing makes people face their inner darkness - then it
      makes you wonder what Gwen will see.

      pfyre

      */"I'm so tired…. This mortal life it hurts so much." /*