Re: SPOILERS:Miracle Day

  • Mustafa Hirji
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2011
      > and secondly she blew up what was supposed to be the modules at the UK
      > overflow camp - was the area empty? no category ones lying about? no
      > personnel moving about? seems to me she's got more than a little blood
      > on her hands to go with her sanctimonious attitude

      I think it was clear of Category One patients�the next transfer to the modules was at 06:00, so presumably they'd just burnt their patients and the next set to be incinerated was coming at 06:00. She blew it up, presumably, before the transfer.

      Based on what we saw of the San Pedro modules, they're a highly restricted area so there aren't any personnel mulling about.

      On the rest I can't really disagree (though I'm less passionate than you are). I've never been much of a Gwen fan, but she's at least not as terrible as she was in Series 1. I've taken the view that I'm not supposed to like anyone in Torchwood; they're supposed to be all highly flawed humans who somehow do good sometimes.

      Mustafa Hirji