Episode 7

  • fashionata18
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 20, 2011
      OMG....that was insane! its no wonder Jack is gun shy of serious ships with what that guy did to him. And the let other toucher him for days at least. It was great how Easter and Rex saved them and two seconds after Gwen's family was safe of course they both took back those horrible threats from he car. My heart just broke for Jack with how Angelo betrayed him. as if the physical toucher wasn't bad enough that fact he stood by I watched others do far worse over and over was horrific. How could he ever expect Jack to even be able to look at him after doing that to him!? And how the hell is he still alive....the vial of Jack's blood or something worse? It took me a few seconds to breathe after the end of that one. And with one 3 episodes left what could possibly be next. I did enjoy the Love/hate relationship that was explored with Jack and Gwen though. You can tell they were both very torn up by the whole impossible situation. Also the while thing a bout God that was brought up in the flashbacks. I always have been a Hate the sin NOT the sinner kind of person because I believe God is the same way. You can love someone but not what they do and I think thats where alot of people fall down in life and their views of God and everything. It was also nice to see Andy though it was completely unexpected he shot that guy though it was well deserved. Poor Andy is gonna be haunted by that hes such a sweet and gentle character its a shame to see that put in him.
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 20, 2011
        spoiler space added

        On 8/20/2011 12:21 PM, fashionata18 wrote:
        > OMG....that was insane! its no wonder Jack is gun shy of serious ships with what that guy did to him. And the let other toucher him for days at least. It was great how Easter and Rex saved them and two seconds after Gwen's family was safe of course they both took back those horrible threats from he car. My heart just broke for Jack with how Angelo betrayed him. as if the physical toucher wasn't bad enough that fact he stood by I watched others do far worse over and over was horrific. How could he ever expect Jack to even be able to look at him after doing that to him!? And how the hell is he still alive....the vial of Jack's blood or something worse? It took me a few seconds to breathe after the end of that one. And with one 3 episodes left what could possibly be next. I did enjoy the Love/hate relationship that was explored with Jack and Gwen though. You can tell they were both very torn up by the whole impossible situation. Also the while thing a bout God that was brought u
        > p in the flashbacks. I always have been a Hate the sin NOT the sinner kind of person because I believe God is the same way. You can love someone but not what they do and I think thats where alot of people fall down in life and their views of God and everything. It was also nice to see Andy though it was completely unexpected he shot that guy though it was well deserved. Poor Andy is gonna be haunted by that hes such a sweet and gentle character its a shame to see that put in him.

        Sorry but I did not get the sense that they simply forgave and forgot -
        they both said they meant what they said in the car - in other words if
        Gwen tries to kill him he will rip the skin from her skull and she said
        she would see him put down like a dog if that got Anwen safely back in
        her arms.

        Gwen's attempts at justifying what she was about to do as they waited
        for the car to approach was positively nauseating.

        pfyre

        '/Precious and rare all Love is, gender matters not./'
      • R Hall
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 20, 2011
          Finally!!  I thought episodes 6 and 7 were really good,  in addition to the sex scene - forget which earlier ep that scene was in.  Sure wish eps 1 through 5 were as good as 6 and 7.  Guess I'll purchase the DVD after all but start watching it at ep 6.

          Robbie