  • pattikoala
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13, 2011
      thanks for the heads up about Gareth being on Warehouse---I found the episode on demand-so watching it now---

    • Donald Tennant
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 13, 2011
        The moment I watched the episode ( 3... 2... 1... - Warehouse 13 season 3, Episode 5) I knew it was him. Wish he would return to TV in something on a regular basis.

        "And Buffy Stakes Edward.....The End"
        - From T-shirt seen at Comic Con
        Donald Tennant - US2002045702
        2011 Grand Masquerade CFC Sabbat Stagehand Lead
        LA-005-D No Last Call

        thanks for the heads up about Gareth being on Warehouse---I found the episode on demand-so watching it now---

      • Joni
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 13, 2011
          He was even kind of like Ianto :) And let's face it, the Warehouse and
          Torchwood - pretty similar concepts! I wonder what Mr. Wolcott's first name
          was...

          Joni