Miracle Day ep. 6

  • Judy
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 12, 2011
      No spoilers here but I have to say that this episode has been the best so far. I was holding my breath through most of it. And now I can't wait for next week.
    • Lori
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 12, 2011
        I'm enjoying the entire series. A real kick ass episode. This episode is beginning to get to the heart of the matter in more ways than one. LOVED the Jack part in the bar though.

        Lori

        --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "Judy" <bbmcowgirl@...> wrote:

        > No spoilers here but I have to say that this episode has been the best so far. I was holding my breath through most of it. And now I can't wait for next week.

      • justMarian
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 13, 2011
          I think they are better when the Danes character is not around. You get to see the team at work.

          --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, "Judy" <bbmcowgirl@...> wrote:

          > No spoilers here but I have to say that this episode has been the best so far. I was holding my breath through most of it. And now I can't wait for next week.

        • Paul Mannering
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 7, 2011
            I think Danes does his job, which if creeping the hell out of people.