Re: [torchwood] Re: Season 4 Overall - IMO

  • Joni
    Message 1 of 66 , Aug 11, 2011
      I have no intentions of stopping watching - a bad episode of Torchwood (or
      Doctor Who) is almost always better than what's on Network tv :) I still
      want to know what's happening and why, and I still want to watch Gwen and
      Jack, I'm just finding this inbetween bit not as exciting as I'd like.
      Also...

      They just killed off the only American character that I was kinda liking.
      But I want to see how it affects them, so again, I'll keep watching. I
      suspect in the end, it's going to be awesome, I'm just bored waiting for the
      good stuff.
      Joni

    • Bill Skoros
      Message 66 of 66 , Nov 7, 2011
        Hmmm, this message is dated August 10Th, but I only received it today, November 7th!

        Anyone else having group issues?

        Thanks,
        Bill S.