Re: Omega Factor - The Precursor to Torchwood

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20, 2006
      I saw it on first transmission & don't remember being particularly
      impressed. On the other hand, it WAS a long time ago & I've noted
      Colin's enthusiastic recommendation on the Doctor's Receptacle group.
      Let us know what you think of it & maybe I'll give it another go as
      well!

      --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, Patrick Power
      <da_fringe_element@...> wrote:

      > Thanks Will. It is definitely on my list to buy along with Sapphire
      & Steel and more movies and TV show boxsets than I can reasonably
      count. LOL
    • Patrick Power
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 21, 2006
        It will probably be a few weeks before I can pick it up, but I will let you know. :-)

        <da_fringe_element@...> wrote:

        > Thanks Will. It is definitely on my list to buy along with Sapphire
        & Steel and more movies and TV show boxsets than I can reasonably
        count. LOL

        Patrick Power
        http://BugEyedMonsterSociety.bravehost.com

        American Whovian: A Site for U.S. Doctor Who Fans
        http://americanwhovian.bravehost.com/