John Barrowman in "Mr. Bondage"

  • deansantaana
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2011
      There is a very amusing video of John Barrowman on YouTube called "Good Evening Burbank - John Barrowman. Barrowman is being interviewed with Thams and Parliament in the background supposedly there on this show to plug his new multi-million dollar action film "Mr. Bondage". During the banal interview with the interviewer, John trashes Doctor Who and Torchwood. The video runs just over three minutes long. I highly suggest you check out YouTube and see the video.

      28 more days until Torchwood.

      Dean L. Kaufman
      Santa Ana, CA USA
    • dizzheart@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2011
        In a message dated 6/15/2011 5:53:38 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
        deanlkaufman@... writes:

        There is a very amusing video of John Barrowman on YouTube called "Good
        Evening Burbank - John Barrowman. Barrowman is being interviewed with Thams
        and Parliament in the background supposedly there on this show to plug his
        new multi-million dollar action film "Mr. Bondage". During the banal
        interview with the interviewer, John trashes Doctor Who and Torchwood. The
        video runs just over three minutes long. I highly suggest you check out
        YouTube and see the video. >>>

        Very funny! Thanks :)

        Janice