Re: [torchwood] 'Torchwood's' John Barrowmann on P.M. David Cameron's support...

  • Carole
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10, 2011
      As this story isn't true, I imagine the PM agrees with you and John!

      Carole

      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2011
        It only makes sense. Why ban just a kiss? It's ridiculous. It's just being a fear-monger. And the people should stand up as well.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 10, 2011
          Darn straight. Unlike my homophobic mother-in-law, I don't care if they
          show a gay kiss on TV; as a matter of fact, I welcome it.

          Steph