Re: [torchwood] 'Torchwood's' John Barrowmann on P.M. David Cameron's support...

  • Freebajor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2011
      I think there's NO excuse whatsoever for the PM or anyone else in Her
      Majesty's Government to enact a same-sex kissing ban for any reason. I'm totally
      with Barrowman on this.

      Steph

    • Carole
      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2011
        As this story isn't true, I imagine the PM agrees with you and John!

        Carole

        >I think there's NO excuse whatsoever for the PM or anyone else in Her
        > Majesty's Government to enact a same-sex kissing ban for any reason.
        > I'm totally
        > with Barrowman on this.
        >
        > Steph

      • Amazon X
        Message 3 of 4 , May 10, 2011
          It only makes sense. Why ban just a kiss? It's ridiculous. It's just being a fear-monger. And the people should stand up as well.

          Message 4 of 4 , May 10, 2011
            Darn straight. Unlike my homophobic mother-in-law, I don't care if they
            show a gay kiss on TV; as a matter of fact, I welcome it.

            Steph