Re: [torchwood] Anyone Here?

  • R Hall
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 5, 2011
      *waves to you in hibernation,* Wiebke.... I've been in hibernation as well but
      thought I'd come out of it momentarily to see what's happening.

      Yes, there is no 2011 Torchwood calendar and no more Torchwood magazine issues
      at this point. I agree with your understanding that we should get new
      merchandise when S4 begins. I'm guessing there will also be new Torchwood books
      that include the characters in S4. This is fine with me, as it allows me to
      save some money for awhile.

      Robbie

      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 16, 2011
        Don't know where you are located but I found the comics at Barnes and Noble.
        I was quite surprised because they never carried the magazine. The comics
        are a US publication so I guess that is why.

        JB and GDL's comics were orginally published in the magazines in UK.