Re: [torchwood] 2011 Calendar

  • R Hall
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2011
      Well, I guess I can live without a Torchwood calendar this year. It does make
      sense for "them" to wait to issue one next year to include S4 characters.

      Regarding the possible existence of a Stark Trek TOS calendar - sometimes life
      just aint fair! ;)

      Robbie

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 5, 2011
        I hope you folks don't mind that I'm replying to older messages. If you do,
        just ignore them. After I get through them, I'll join Weibke in hibernation.
        <g>

        Thanks for the information, Lauren.

        Robbie