Season 4

  • BJ bj
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2011
      Note to self, always check before you send!

      Here is the article http://www.tvline.com/2011/01/torchwood-season-4-spoiler/

      BJ

    • flashn9wdq@charter.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2011
        Interesting. I notice that Jack is no longer using his trusty revolver.
        Updated to a semi-auto. Bummer!

        On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 10:46 PM, BJ bj wrote:

        Note to self, always check before you send!

        Here is the article
        http://www.tvline.com/2011/01/torchwood-season-4-spoiler/
        <http://www.tvline.com/2011/01/torchwood-season-4-spoiler/>

        BJ

        <http://www.tvline.com/2011/01/torchwood-season-4-spoiler/>
        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

      • R Hall
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2011
          I was wondering when Jack would update his weapon. I was glad to see the Webley
          go. JMO....

          Actually, he was using his 'new' weapon in S3, if I recall correctly. I know
          how the team lost the SUV, but I don't recall how Jack lost the Webley.

          Robbie