[torchwood] Eve

  • pattikoala
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 27, 2010
      watched PBS FRAMED last night on Masterpiece Contemporary
      nice to see Eve--

    • Wolf
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 29, 2010
        Also, the butcher was in the two part Silurian story from this past season.  The assistant at the gallery was also the mother from Fear Her.  I rather enjoyed, in fact I watched the repeat the next day.

        ---

        watched PBS FRAMED last night on Masterpiece Contemporary
        nice to see Eve--

      • Mary Russell
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 30, 2010
          We really enjoyed that movie, I didn't expect it to be so funny, loved the
          "Master Criminal"!

          Mary