Re: [torchwood] Hello

  • Freebajor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 13, 2010
      There's links to the Barrowman news and discussion groups on
      JohnBarrowman.com, if I recall. I haven't seen anything for Eve Myles specifically, but
      if you do a search on Yahoogroups you might come up with something.

      In a message dated 12/13/2010 7:03:28 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
      CharlesSGalloway@... writes:

      Might be nice to post the details of the Barrowman news and discussion
      groups for those of us who don't know? Also are any for
      Eve Myles ?

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 10, 2013
        Hello.

        I could not open this one, either.  The error message said that the page was not found.  I'll contact Dean Kaufman about this one, too, just in case he could open it.

        Robbie