Re: [torchwood] Hello

  • Charles Galloway
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 10, 2010
      Might be nice to post the details of the Barrowman news and discussion groups for those of us who don't know? Also are any for
      Eve Myles ?

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 13, 2010
        There's links to the Barrowman news and discussion groups on
        JohnBarrowman.com, if I recall. I haven't seen anything for Eve Myles specifically, but
        if you do a search on Yahoogroups you might come up with something.

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 10, 2013
          Hello.

          I could not open this one, either.  The error message said that the page was not found.  I'll contact Dean Kaufman about this one, too, just in case he could open it.

          Robbie