Re: [torchwood] Hello

  • Jakx
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 6, 2010
      There is also an official John Barrowman yahoo group, that keeps you up to date with all his activities on TV, on Radio, and on stage.

      And he is a very busy man, so there`s something virtually every week.

      Oh, and you do know that Doctor Who first introduced us to Captain Jack Harkness? firstly with Christopher Eccleston`s Doctor (5 eps from Nu Who season 1), and then with David Tennant (a couple of eps with season 3, and 3 eps from season 4).

      Happy Capt Jack watching. :)

      Jakx

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 7, 2010
        I know about the Barrowman news and discussion groups on Yahoo. I'm
        getting the emails from the news group, but I have yet to be approved for the
        discussion group. Weird.

        I've seen Captain Jack's appearances in David Tennant's Doctor Who, but as
        usual the local library is taking it's sweet time getting the Christopher
        Eccleston series to me; I'm THAT far down on the waiting list. I've
        already watched Children of Earth several times over (that seems to be the
        easiest one to procure from the library, although I occasionally have to get more
        than one copy because the DVDs are so scratched up sometimes as to be
        unplayable, so I have to switch back and forth between sets); as a matter of
        fact, it's what led me to check out the series itself. I'm also working my
        way through the orchwood books when I can get them from the library, and
        they're pretty interesting too.

        Steph

        In a message dated 12/7/2010 4:25:45 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
        jakx.willmott@... writes:

        There is also an official John Barrowman yahoo group, that keeps you up to
        date with all his activities on TV, on Radio, and on stage.

        And he is a very busy man, so there`s something virtually every week.

        Oh, and you do know that Doctor Who first introduced us to Captain Jack
        Harkness? firstly with Christopher Eccleston`s Doctor (5 eps from Nu Who
        season 1), and then with David Tennant (a couple of eps with season 3, and 3 e
        ps from season 4).

        Happy Capt Jack watching. :)

        Jakx

      • Charles Galloway
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 10, 2010
          Might be nice to post the details of the Barrowman news and discussion groups for those of us who don't know? Also are any for
          Eve Myles ?

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 13, 2010
            There's links to the Barrowman news and discussion groups on
            JohnBarrowman.com, if I recall. I haven't seen anything for Eve Myles specifically, but
            if you do a search on Yahoogroups you might come up with something.

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 10, 2013
              Hello.

              I could not open this one, either.  The error message said that the page was not found.  I'll contact Dean Kaufman about this one, too, just in case he could open it.

              Robbie