2011 Calendar

  • R Hall
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 17, 2010
      I've looked on every calendar site I could find, and I haven't found a Torchwood
      calendar for 2011.  All I've found is an unofficial John Barrowman calendar for
      2011.

      Is there no 2011 Torchwood calendar?  I image there will be one for 2012 after
      S4 has aired.  ::crossing fingers::

      If anyone has found one for 2011, please reply with the location - preferably
      online - where you found it.

      Thanks.

      Robbie

    • Lori
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 6, 2010
        More than likely there won't be any new Torchwood merchandise, calendars, etc., until the show gets closer to airing on STARZ. The Torchwood magazine is ending after issue #25. So not even sure if that will be seen again. Hope that answers your querry.

        Lori

        --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, R Hall <snark_angel@...> wrote:

        > I've looked on every calendar site I could find, and I haven't found a Torchwood
        > calendar for 2011.  All I've found is an unofficial John Barrowman calendar for
        > 2011.
        >

        > Is there no 2011 Torchwood calendar?  I image there will be one for 2012 after
        > S4 has aired.  ::crossing fingers::
        >
        > If anyone has found one for 2011, please reply with the location - preferably
        > online - where you found it.
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > Robbie

      • Creatch
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 6, 2010
          I've searched and searched as well. There is no TW 2011 calendar which
          kinda makes sense as there is no series this year. Yet I'm sure there is a
          Star Trek TOS calendar out there somewhere and it's not like that series had
          any new eps in 2010. Hmph!

          Creatch

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 5, 2011
            Well, I guess I can live without a Torchwood calendar this year. It does make
            sense for "them" to wait to issue one next year to include S4 characters.

            Regarding the possible existence of a Stark Trek TOS calendar - sometimes life
            just aint fair! ;)

            Robbie

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 5, 2011
              I hope you folks don't mind that I'm replying to older messages. If you do,
              just ignore them. After I get through them, I'll join Weibke in hibernation.
              <g>

              Thanks for the information, Lauren.

              Robbie