Fw: [CrossGate] Re: SGA/SGC-1 crossover Torchwood

  • sweetkitty
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2010
      Has anyone heard of this story?  Do you have a link or name of the story?

      Theres the one thats a triple-cross:
      Harry Potter/Torchwood/Stargate...

      Torchwood detect the crap that went on, and one of their number adopts Harry after he's sorta saved from death or something with a blood transfusion from Jack, strangely making him have 3 parents. 5 counting adoptive ones. The parents also have a son... John Sheppard...

      It then goes through the years, he learns 'magic', and stuff, and has dreams of atlantis and learns the language via those dreams and eventually activates a long-range "dedicated single-destination" stargate which happens to be the 'veil of death'.