Criminal Minds crossover

  • sweetkitty
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2010
      I am looking for Criminal Minds crossover series with NCIS, the Sentinel, Harry Potter and/or other fandomes.  I have looked in FF.net, are there any other places?

    • R Hall
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 17, 2010
        I've looked on every calendar site I could find, and I haven't found a Torchwood
        calendar for 2011.  All I've found is an unofficial John Barrowman calendar for
        2011.

        Is there no 2011 Torchwood calendar?  I image there will be one for 2012 after
        S4 has aired.  ::crossing fingers::

        If anyone has found one for 2011, please reply with the location - preferably
        online - where you found it.

        Thanks.

        Robbie

      • Lori
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 6, 2010
          More than likely there won't be any new Torchwood merchandise, calendars, etc., until the show gets closer to airing on STARZ. The Torchwood magazine is ending after issue #25. So not even sure if that will be seen again. Hope that answers your querry.

          Lori

          --- In torchwood@yahoogroups.com, R Hall <snark_angel@...> wrote:

          > I've looked on every calendar site I could find, and I haven't found a Torchwood
          > calendar for 2011.  All I've found is an unofficial John Barrowman calendar for
          > 2011.
          >

          > Is there no 2011 Torchwood calendar?  I image there will be one for 2012 after
          > S4 has aired.  ::crossing fingers::
          >
          > If anyone has found one for 2011, please reply with the location - preferably
          > online - where you found it.
          >
          > Thanks.
          >
          > Robbie

        • Creatch
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 6, 2010
            I've searched and searched as well. There is no TW 2011 calendar which
            kinda makes sense as there is no series this year. Yet I'm sure there is a
            Star Trek TOS calendar out there somewhere and it's not like that series had
            any new eps in 2010. Hmph!

            Creatch

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 5, 2011
              Well, I guess I can live without a Torchwood calendar this year. It does make
              sense for "them" to wait to issue one next year to include S4 characters.

              Regarding the possible existence of a Stark Trek TOS calendar - sometimes life
              just aint fair! ;)

              Robbie

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 5, 2011
                I hope you folks don't mind that I'm replying to older messages. If you do,
                just ignore them. After I get through them, I'll join Weibke in hibernation.
                <g>

                Thanks for the information, Lauren.

                Robbie