Re: [torchwood] The classic Doctor Who monster that terrified young John Barrowman

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2010
      At 05:24 PM 9/3/2010, LaVita, annotated:
      >OMG! I love her, especially the story about John and Scott getting
      >drunk while they were underage. My sister did that for me and my
      >sister. Both of us were underage by more then a few months.

      actually John and Scott were well old enough to legally drink when
      they first met - I do believe the story refers to John and Carole's
      brother-in-law to be via soon-to-be husband Kevin - as Carole married
      while John was still in the US at the time - he played flute at her
      wedding - the mix up is the reference to 'Are you my Mummy?' which
      clearly refers to a future time period of John as the 9th Doctor's companion

      pfyre