Re: Torchwood This Week - August 21, 2010

  • russwho4
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 28, 2010
      Hey Robbie.

      I have one of my PC's hooked up to my television in my livingroom... you can stream Netflix that way (directly from their site), or from an x-box and several other devices (I just find the PC easier). And yes, Netflix has all Torchwood episodes streaming, as well as the first 4 seasons of new Doctor Who, plus The Next Doctor and Waters of Mars. The others will stream soon, as will Doctor Who season 5. There's about 20 episodes of the classic Doctor Who series as well representing all of the first 7 Doctors. But if it's not streaming, for the most part you can get most of the classic series on DVD from them too.