CoE and the DVD

  • R Hall
    Message 1 of 44 , Aug 27, 2010
      I know exactly how you feel, Catzy.  I had to wait for the DVD to see CoE at all
      because at that time, I didn't get BBCA.  I had read so much about that show
      that I waited quite a while after getting the DVD before I watched it.  There
      were times when I wondered whether I wanted to watch it at all.  I finally did,
      and, to date, I have not watched it again.  It was quite incredible, but the
      overwhelming 'darkness' was a bit much for me.

      Robbie