Waiting

  • snark_angel@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2010
      Hello Everyone:

      This is my first message to this group since I re-joined it after having to drop out of it some time ago for a bunch of reasons.

      So we have to wait approximately one year to see Capt. Jack, Gwen, and, as I've been told, Rhys, again. Waiting is not my forte, but when the show finally gets here, I'm sure the wait will have been worth it. R. T. Davies is quoted in the lates Torchwood Magazine issue as saying that this next season will be unlike anything we've seen before. Doesn't he say this before every season starts?? I say 'season' instead of 'series' because seasons and series are different things to us Americans. I wonder what could be more unlike anything than "Children of Earth."

      It's been so long since I participated in a group that I can't get to my sign-in page. I want to see my messages individually, which is what I signed up to get.

      Will some kind soul please give me some directions?

      Thanks, and I look forward to catching up with all of you.

      Robbie
    • R Hall
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27, 2010
        Please just disregard my request below for "directions."  I've obviously figured
        out what I needed to do.

        Robbie