Re: [torchwood] Re: Dr versus captain jack

  • franklin knowlton
    Message 1 of 44 , Aug 8, 2010
      its a referance to most americans being moral bible thumpers who think there
      better then the rest of the world
       He who hesitates is sometimes saved.

      ________________________________
      From: Carole <caroleagordon@...>
      To: torchwood@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, August 4, 2010, 5:02 PM

      >Especially if he's going to chose "American" county hymnals for

      >drivers.<

      What does that mean please? Not a phrase I've heard before, but then

      I'm British, so it's obviously an American reference!

      Carole

    • R Hall
      Message 44 of 44 , Aug 27, 2010
        I know exactly how you feel, Catzy.  I had to wait for the DVD to see CoE at all
        because at that time, I didn't get BBCA.  I had read so much about that show
        that I waited quite a while after getting the DVD before I watched it.  There
        were times when I wondered whether I wanted to watch it at all.  I finally did,
        and, to date, I have not watched it again.  It was quite incredible, but the
        overwhelming 'darkness' was a bit much for me.

        Robbie