Re: [torchwood] Re: Dr versus captain jack

    Message 1 of 44 , Aug 8, 2010
      At 06:26 PM 8/5/2010, Karen Harrington, annotated:
      >To everybody out there:Â Is there a Torchwood
      >season three in the U.S. that I don't know about?

      season/series three of Torchwood is 'Children of
      Earth' the five day mini-series
    • R Hall
      Message 44 of 44 , Aug 27, 2010
        I know exactly how you feel, Catzy.  I had to wait for the DVD to see CoE at all
        because at that time, I didn't get BBCA.  I had read so much about that show
        that I waited quite a while after getting the DVD before I watched it.  There
        were times when I wondered whether I wanted to watch it at all.  I finally did,
        and, to date, I have not watched it again.  It was quite incredible, but the
        overwhelming 'darkness' was a bit much for me.

        Robbie