Re: [torchwood] Re: Dr versus captain jack

    Message 1 of 44 , Aug 5, 2010
      I'm an American and I've never heard that phrase before.

      pfyre

      At 07:02 PM 8/4/2010, Carole, annotated:

      > >Especially if he's going to chose "American" county hymnals for
      > >drivers.<
      >
      >What does that mean please? Not a phrase I've heard before, but then
      >I'm British, so it's obviously an American reference!
      >
      >Carole
    • R Hall
      Message 44 of 44 , Aug 27, 2010
        I know exactly how you feel, Catzy.  I had to wait for the DVD to see CoE at all
        because at that time, I didn't get BBCA.  I had read so much about that show
        that I waited quite a while after getting the DVD before I watched it.  There
        were times when I wondered whether I wanted to watch it at all.  I finally did,
        and, to date, I have not watched it again.  It was quite incredible, but the
        overwhelming 'darkness' was a bit much for me.

        Robbie