Re: [torchwood] Re: Dr versus captain jack

  • Karen Harrington
    Message 1 of 44 , Aug 4, 2010
      I don't think Jack is from the planet Earth.  Can anybody tell me if there has been an episode where his origin was stated?

      Message 44 of 44 , Aug 27, 2010
        I know exactly how you feel, Catzy.  I had to wait for the DVD to see CoE at all
        because at that time, I didn't get BBCA.  I had read so much about that show
        that I waited quite a while after getting the DVD before I watched it.  There
        were times when I wondered whether I wanted to watch it at all.  I finally did,
        and, to date, I have not watched it again.  It was quite incredible, but the
        overwhelming 'darkness' was a bit much for me.

        Robbie